Lectures & Conferences @ UP Asian Center
The Asian Center regularly holds lectures, conferences, roundtables, and other academic-related activities, all of which have been listed below. All conferences and the like are free and open to the public unless otherwise stated within the press release.
To receive invitations to these lectures directly to your inbox:
- (Com)modified Bodies in the Philippines: An Installation Exhibit @ UP Asian Center (13–28 Feb)
- Chemical Youth: Beauty, Height, Sexuality, and Anthropology of the Filipino Body | A Symposium (13 Feb)
- Watch 'Sweet Medicine,' An Ethnographic Film on the Marketing and Consumption of Herbal Medicine (13 Feb)
- Moving Care between Japan and the Philippines: Policy, Theory and Experience | A Forum and Roundtable | 15 February 2017
- Bodies in/and Asian Theatres: A Conference @ UP Asian Center | 21–23 Feb