The UP Asian Center houses three exhibit halls that can be used for art or photo exhibitions: Philippines Hall, Japan Hall, and China Hall.
The Philippines Hall is about 70 square meters, while the Japan and China Halls are about 80 square meters each.
Rent of the exhibition hall(s) covers the use of space, security, power, airconditioning, and maintenance. Exhibitors must provide their own panels, stands, and other exhibit-related materials, but must consult the rental office regarding these equipment.
- PhP 8,000 for first three (3) hours • PhP 1,200 per hour for every succeeding hour or a fraction thereof
The exhibition halls can be used Tuesdays to Fridays.
Inquiries and Reservations
- Exhibition theme
- Complete list of exhibiting artists and their brief biographies
- Information about the art group or association (when applicable)
- Proposed schedule (at least three options)
- Space requirement (gallery section/s you wish to rent)
- Photos of sample work/s or links to blog, website, or online portfolio
Terms and Conditions
The Exhibitor, in turn, is in charge of the exhibition launch/opening reception and cocktails, promotion, curating, daily gallery and sales supervision, insurance, ingress, and egress.
- The exhibitor should refurbish and repaint the exhibit hall/s after the duration of the exhibition. Not later than a week and should use the specified Asian Center Museum materials (paints, etc.).
- Materials borrowed during before and after the exhibition should be returned or replaced. Materials that have been broken should be replaced not later than a week after the exhibition.
- No alterations to the gallery space will be allowed without prior approval.
- Hanging objects/components from the ceiling is prohibited.
- Serving alcohol during the reception is prohibited.
- Overtime pay will be given to the staff of the Asian Center if the schedule of the opening will extend beyond office hours. Arrangements can be done through the person in charge.
Other Facilities for Rent
The Seminar Room is ideal for small workshops, meetings, and forums. It can accommodate 50 to 60 chairs, all of which will fill most of the space. In a roundtable set-up, the room can host between 20 to 30 individuals, behind whom can sit observers and other participants.